- Colour Analysis- Based on the natural colouring of your skin, eyes and hair, a successful colour analysis can even-out your skin tone, smooth the complexion, make your eyes sparkle and give you a more youthful glow!
- Best Colours- Working from seven different colour palettes. An analysis determines the best colours to wear close to your face, the upper body and as an overall look. It is also used for choosing the right makeup and accessories.
- Confidence- Knowing your true colours, gives you confidence and compliments! It allows you to communicate authority, trust, honesty and create a positive impact before a word is spoken
Skin Care and Make-Up
- Skincare- If you don’t take care of your skin and know how to create a good base, any makeup you apply will not look good for long. Knowing how to look after your skin is SO important- It is your best and most beautiful accessory!
- Make-up- Makeup should compliment your natural colouring and enhance your best features. Anything else is distracting, especially if you are in a position of power or influence.
- Technique- Learn how to play up your best features using professional and easy techniques from an expert in a group setting or a one-to-one.
- Makeup for day to evening
- Makeup for an interview or the office
- Makeup for the over 50’s
- Makeup for photo shoots
- Makeup for special occasions
PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF A DERMATOLOGIST IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN; ALLERGIES OR ANY OTHER SERIOUS SKIN COMPLAINTS.